[CANUFNET] 2010 ISA Prairie Chapter Conference.

McLeod, Geoff (IS - Parks) Geoff.McLeod at Saskatoon.ca
Fri Jul 16 10:11:35 EDT 2010

The City of Saskatoon is proud to be the host city for the 2010 ISA Prairie Chapter conference and Tree Climbing Championships. The conference will be held September 29- October 01, 2010 followed by the TCC October 02 & 03.

This year we are pleased to announce Dr. Ed Gilman as our Keynote speaker for the conference. Ed is well respected as a writer and educator and we couldn't be happier to be bringing him to Saskatoon.  Other notables include Phillip van Wassenaer, Verna Mumby, Dwayne Neaustaeter and Brian French and Martha Barwinsky to name a few. You will see the full agenda included with the registration package at www.isaprairie.com. We hope the line up will be good mix of information for everyone in attendance.

This year's conference will be held at the historic Delta Bessborough located along the scenic South Saskatchewan River. The Delta Bessborough can be contacted for room reservations.  In order to get a discounted room rate, please quote the conference code bpintern928.

Stay tuned for more information about the Tree Climbing Championships to be held October 2nd and 3rd located in Kiwanis Memorial Park directly outside the Delta Bessborough.  We are expecting a lot of climbers this year so don't miss out.

Visit http://www.isaprairie.com/ for registration information as well as a full agenda for the conference.

Phone 1-306-244-5521
Fax 1-306-653-2458
Toll free 1-888-890-3222
online: http://www.deltabessborough.com/bpintern928

For information on sponsorship or tradeshow opportunities, please contact Geoff McLeod at 306-975-2537 or by email at geoff.mcleod at saskatoon.ca<mailto:geoff.mcleod at saskatoon.ca>

"Vision without action is a daydream: Action without vision is a nightmare!"

Geoff Mcleod BSc., BSF., MSc.
Superintendent Urban Forestry/Pest Management
City of Saskatoon
1101 Ave P. North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0J5
office: 1.306.975.2537