[CANUFNET] Advanced Tree Appraisal Workshop - August 18th & 19th 2010, University of Toronto

Andy Kenney a.kenney at utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 9 12:21:24 EDT 2010

There are still seats available for Scott Cullen's Advanced Tree Appraisal
Workshop being held at Koffler House, University of Toronto August 18 and
19, 2010.

If you or anyone of your colleagues wish to attend, please print and
complete the registration form below.

For more information call 905-274-1022  email info at ufis.ca  or download the
complete flyer here:
http://www.ufis.ca/pdf/advanced_tree_appraisal_workshop.pdf

14 Continuing Education Units (CEU's) are available for this 2-day workshop.

Advanced Tree Appraisal Workshop Registration - August 18th & 19th 2010

Please complete to ensure accurate registration and billing information.

Name:_______________________________________________________________________
_____

Agency/Company______________________________________________________________
_____

Billing Address ________________________________
City_________________________

Prov./St.________ Postal Code___________________
Phone_______________________

Email___________________________________________    ___ I would like a
vegetarian lunch

Register                                                          Note: The
HST is applicable since this event occurs after July 1 2010

___
Registration................................................................
....$350.00 + $45.50 HST= $395.50

ISA Members: Participation in this 2 day course will earn the attendee 14
ISA Continuing Education Units (CEU's)          Sorry, No Refunds

Payment Method & Information (Choose one)

___  I have enclosed a cheque or money order payable to "Urban Forests
Innovative Solutions".

___  Please charge my credit card using Pay-Pal secure email credit card
payments. I understand that

         a Pay-Pal account is NOT required.  Only my email is required for
this transaction and I will be

         notified by email to provide my credit card information and confirm
payment details.

Submit Registration

By Cheque or Money order Mail registration form and payment to:

Urban Forests Innovative Solutions Ltd., 1248 Minnewaska Trail, Mississauga,
Ontario L5G 3S5

By Credit Card Fax registration form to: Fax # 905-274-2170 or scan and
email to: info at ufis.ca

Questions? Contact us at:

Urban Forest Innovative Solutions

905-274-1022 or email  <mailto:info at ufis.ca> info at ufis.ca