[CANUFNET] Looking for Tree protection bylaws in Canadian Municipalities

pwynnyczuk at richmondhill.ca pwynnyczuk at richmondhill.ca
Mon Sep 13 13:28:10 EDT 2010

Hi  Geoff,
Population about 185,000 from 1986 population of 39,000. Rapid growth,
Somewhat even aged urban forest.

Tree Protection By-laws for the Town of Richmond Hill and Web Info.

Private Tree bylaw since 2007

http://www.richmondhill.ca/subpage.asp?pageid=tree_preservation_bylaw

Street Tree Bylaw first enacted 1975 and revised since, link under

http://code.municipalworld.com/richmondhill/821.pdf

Need more details please email.
Hope this helps

Regards,