[CANUFNET] Looking for Tree protection bylaws in Canadian Municipalities

Geri Poisson GPoisson at beaconenviro.com
Mon Sep 13 14:47:52 EDT 2010

Geoff,
The City of Barrie has a Tree Protection Manual that includes a lot of information, including the City’s tree policies and by-laws.

Geri Poisson, B.A. Hon., Certified Arborist
Terrestrial Ecologist
Beacon Environmental
126 Kimberley Avenue
Bracebridge, ON
P1L 1Z9

T (705) 645-1050
F (705) 645-6639
C (705) 828-1196
www.beaconenviro.com
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.