[CANUFNET] Protecting trees during construction - information request

Andy Kenney a.kenney at utoronto.ca
Sun Nov 7 13:02:20 EST 2010

Fellow Canadian Urban Foresters,

I am working on a project for a municipality here in Ontario Canada and part
of the assignment is to assess their current practices with regards to
protecting trees during construction and to compare them to "Best
Practices". I want to do a broader Canadian search so I thought I might
canvass this group.

Could you please send me any links to documents or your personal experiences
with what works and what does not but especially standards/bylaws that make
it a requirement.

Any insight will be helpful.

Cheers,

Philip van Wassenaer, B.SC., MFC