[CANUFNET] seeking Urban Forester job descriptions

Phillips, Lauren lphillips at city.pg.bc.ca
Wed Jan 12 11:46:00 EST 2011

Hello,
Our municipality may have the opportunity to revise the job description of a Prince George Urban Forester, and I'm curious to see how other communities describe their urban forester's role.  Does anyone have samples of job descriptions they can share?
In our case, the urban forester position falls within our Environment Division and looks after a number of strategic initiatives, community projects, ecosystem mapping, etc.  We have separate arborists within the Parks Department that look after tree-level dynamics.
Please email me at lphillips at city.pg.bc.ca<mailto:lphillips at city.pg.bc.ca> or share with the full network.
Thanks!

Lauren Phillips, RPF
Urban Forester
City of Prince George
Tel:  250-561-7702
Fax:  250-561-7519
[cid:image001.png at 01CBACDE.0E459730][cid:image002.png at 01CBACDE.0E459730]