[CANUFNET] JOB POSTING: Field Operations Supervisor - LEAF (Toronto)

LEAF - Michelle Bourdeau michelle at leaftoronto.org
Thu Jun 30 11:17:47 EDT 2011

Field Operations Supervisor, Residential Planting Programs - LEAF (Toronto,
ON)

LEAF is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the protection and
enhancement of the urban forest. Our residential planting programs help
residents get the right tree planting in the right place, offering programs
in Toronto, York Region and K-W/Guelph.  We are currently seeking an
experienced ISA certified arborist with extensive knowledge around planting
and care of native trees andshrubs. The ideal candidate will possess
exceptional customer service and communication skills, demonstrate
initiative and creativity with a demonstrated passion for environmental
issues. This position involves a  combination of office and field work.

For a full job description and information on how to apply, please visit
this link: http://yourleaf.org/employment-opportunities

--
Michelle Bourdeau
Manager, Residential Planting Programs