[CANUFNET] Restricting Tree Height

Shields, Peter Peter.Shields at davey.com
Fri Jul 6 11:09:44 EDT 2012

Talking with some Department of National Defense (DND)
People, it seems that their grounds managers are looking for this.
I am guessing you might be close to an airport or base?
I had a talk very similar with a DND employee near Kingston ON
Thanks
Peter Shields
Consulting Arborist
Davey Resource Group