[CANUFNET] Tree Maintenance Schedule and Costs

Hettmann, Joerg Joerg.Hettmann at vaughan.ca
Fri Sep 28 12:20:33 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone;

I am looking for information on Tree Maintenance Schedules for the lifetime of a boulevard tree and the associated average annual cost.  I am using this information to describe the additional operational funds required when assuming new subdivisions.

Joerg Hettmann
City of Vaughan

This e-mail, including any attachment(s), may be confidential and is intended solely for the attention and information of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from your computer, including any attachment(s). Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or copying of this message and attachment(s) by anyone other than the recipient is strictly prohibited.