[CANUFNET] Urban Orchards

Ken Snowden KSnowden at abbotsford.ca
Thu Nov 8 10:01:54 EST 2012

Good morning,

We had explored the idea of community orchards with our planners....but
our Bear Aware program trumps any notion of planting urban orchards that
could potentially draw more bears to our urban parks.  Love the idea,
Salvation Army and other support groups are the potential recipients of
the final product, perhaps they could harvest as well.

Good luck

Ken Snowden

Arbourist II

City of Abbotsford Parks, Recreation and Culture Department

604 853 5485 ext. 5886

Cell. 604 626 3945

ksnowden at abbotsford.ca