[CANUFNET] Urban forest values workshops

James Steenberg james.steenberg at dal.ca
Wed Nov 21 10:06:27 EST 2012

Hello again CANUFNET members,

Peter Duinker's group of researchers are putting on another round of Urban
Forest Values Workshops in Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, and Vancouver.
These workshops are targeted towards urban forest professionals (arborists,
foresters, planners, landscape architects, and academics).  Their purpose is
to communicate the findings of our research studying how Canadians value
their urban forests and to facilitate discussions on the implications for
local urban forest management.  For detailed information please see the
website: http://canadianurbanforest.ca/publications/98-communitynews

Winnipeg: November 30, 9:00-12:30, at Fort Whyte Alive.

Saskatoon: December 06, 12:30-16:00, at the Meewasin Valley Authority.

Regina: December 07, 12:30-16:00, at the Travelodge Hotel and Conference
Centre.

Vancouver: December 10, 9:00-12:30, at the Best Western Plus Sands Hotel.

We would like to extend an invitation to interested CANUFNET members.  There
is no cost for attendance and lunch is included, but please RSVP If you
would like to attend so we can get an idea of numbers.  You can respond to
this email directly, or through the website above.  Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
James Steenberg

James Steenberg

Research Associate