[CANUFNET] recent boundary tree decision in Ontario Superior Court

Oliver Reichl careofthetrees at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 10:55:41 EDT 2013

Thanks for posting this.

Toronto needs to tighten up its definition of "arborist" in the private
tree by-law. Most municipalities require specific credentials and don't
accept reports from just any "person with other similar qualifications". It
seems to me that Hartley should never have gotten her removal permit in the
first place, regardless of the whole property line issue.

Oliver K. Reichl, B.E.S.(Hons)
Consulting Arborist-Ecologist
ISA Certified Arborist #ON-1178A
Tel: 613-923-8833