[CANUFNET] Bruce Tree Job Posting

Sarah Lamon sarahlamon at brucetree.com
Fri Aug 30 13:34:08 EDT 2013

Good afternoon,

We would love to share this opportunity with the Urban Forestry community.
Please post or feel free to contact us.

All the best,
Sarah

--
Sarah Lamon, MFC, ISA Certified ArboristUrban Forestry Consultant
*Bruce Tree Expert Company Ltd.*

 *BRUCE TREE IS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER EXPERT… *

*Bruce Tree Expert Company Ltd. is a **locally owned and operated full
service tree care company with a growing, dedicated consulting division.  *

*Providing tree care and consulting services throughout the Greater Toronto
and surrounding areas since 1999, we have a reputation with our clients for
consistent delivery of high quality services. **We aim to build lasting
relationships with our clients who are predominantly of landscape
architects, architects, engineers, contractors, developers, government
agencies and law firms. **A large component and major focus of our
consulting services is related to tree preservation on development
sites...small residential additions to downtown high rise buildings.*

*Due to the continued growth of our consulting division, we have an immediate
opening for a full time…*

* *

*                                    **CONSULTING ARBORIST***

*For a detailed posting please contact Bruce Tree at contact at brucetree.com *

* *

Interested applicants are encouraged to send resumes to Ian Bruce at
ianbruce at brucetree.com.   Please note that only short-listed applicants
will be contacted.

<http://www.brucetree.com>