[CANUFNET] Masters Thesis Research Project

lchagnon at uwaterloo.ca lchagnon at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 15 13:59:40 EST 2014

My name is Lysiane Chagnon Fontaine and I am a Master's student at the
University of Waterloo. I am currently conducting research under the
supervision of Brendon Larson on adaptation to climate change.

As part of my thesis research, I am conducting interviews with urban
foresters in Southern Ontario to discover their perspectives on new
conservation tools and goals. If you are involved in urban forest
management/planning, I would like to speak with you about your
perspectives on urban forest adaptation strategies.

I can provide further information about the interview and the research
project if you are interested in participating.

Best regards,

Lysiane Chagnon Fontaine
514-885-6573
lchagnon at uwaterloo.ca