[CANUFNET] Agreements for tree planting on private property

Trevor Thistle trevor.thistle at edmonton.ca
Mon Mar 3 15:43:24 EST 2014

Hi Shelley,

I'm so happy to read your email. The City of Edmonton recently did a
project like this where private property lines extended to close to the
sidewalks to allow planting. We had to seek permission from adjacent
property owners to plant on their property. Kelly Calvez was the project
manager.

Kelly, If you have time could you provide some information to Shelley on
the details of the planting agreements for the 99 street project?

Thanks,

Trevor Thistle B.Sc. (Forestry)
Urban Forester & ISA Certified Municipal Arborist
The City of Edmonton,
Forestry, Beautification, and Environmental Management
Ph: (780) 944-7833
Fax: (780) 496-4978
Cell: (780) 913-5893