[CANUFNET] Looking for tree/green advocates around Goderich, Ontario

Susan Mentis mentis41 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:23:52 EST 2014

Hi,
Speak further with your local Councillor and Planning Director about the
zoning bylaw and the proposed project. You have knowledge about the trees
i.e. species, age, health and growing conditions. How do they fit into the
context of the neighbourhood and urban forest? Municipality may also have a
parking-in-lieu process.
If this is a C of A process the public has opportunity for input.
Susan Mentis