[CANUFNET] References for Ramial Chipped Wood \Bois Raméal Fragmenté

Michael Richardson mrtree at kos.net
Mon Jan 19 11:43:23 EST 2015

Some very basic references associated primarily with decay mechanisms are:

Biodiversity in Deadwood
Decomposer Basidiomycetes
Ecology of Saprotrophic Basidiomycetes
An Introduction to Wood Rotting Fungi

I would also look at the work of people such as Lynn Boddy and David
Lonsdale and I would also look at the Veteran Tree Management Book
available in Britain.

Contact me privately for more info.

Michael