[CANUFNET] References for Ramial Chipped Wood \Bois Raméal Fragmenté

Ethier Elaine elaine.ethier at umontreal.ca
Mon Jan 19 12:23:10 EST 2015

Will look info with biologiste Mark Romer and other people at montreal botanical garden and IRBV.
Rameal wood chips are good to regenerate if provenance is known so yo not interfere with natural propagation in given Forest or urban forest species. For example RCW from Acer negundo is unwanted. Rcw Uses for combustible as well. Great for highway tree planting projects.
Best
Elaine ethier

iPhone, E. E.