[CANUFNET] Free CEU's: Next Week's Urban Forestry Today Noonhour Webcast

Rick Harper rharper at eco.umass.edu
Tue Mar 17 12:18:46 EDT 2015

The March 26 'Urban Forestry Today' Noonhour Webcast will feature Andrew
Hillman, Davey Resource Group, who will conclude our two-part winter series
with the lecture ³Structural Soils: The Practitioner¹s Perspective².

As always, we will offer free ISA (& MCA) CEU¹s.

Please see below for details.

Rick

--

Structural Soils in the Urban Environment: The Practitioner's Perspective
Join us for the second installment in this two-part series as we hear from

To attend, visit  www.joinwebinar.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0018-2TOuhiBU48aQ4iKgtnQIcvxJZVa2azOLWrLXy01IuB
PmyjtAljiVCCcBaSxGnvaEuoGI7102Qwz5vv-ZquRH4oMLhUC0jKOB5D7DK7zkI=>  and enter
the ID code # 131121483.
  This broadcast is free and will offer the opportunity for arborists to
earn 1.0 ISA CEU and 0.5 MCA credit.

For more information, contact:Rick HarperDepartment of Environmental
ConservationUniversity of Massachusetts, Amherstrharper at eco.umass.edu
The Urban Forestry Today 2015 Webcast Series is sponsored by the University
of Massachusetts Department of Environmental Conservation, in cooperation
with the Massachusetts Tree Wardens' & Foresters' Association, University of
Massachusetts Extension, and the Massachusetts Department of Conservation
and Recreation.
Thursday   March 26   12-1 pm EDT

2015 SeriesLunchtime Webinars   Visit the MTWFA website
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0018-2TOuhiBU48aQ4iKgtnQIcvxJZVa2azOLWrLXy01IuB
PmyjtAljiVCCcBaSxGnvaEuoGI7102SrL9J51zuCgG2RTSMfiwx-xTex2GdScpcDn1XQ5eTzMw==