[CANUFNET] Free CEU's Tomorrow at Noon: 'Urban Forestry Today' Spring Webcast

Rick Harper rharper at eco.umass.edu
Wed May 20 11:49:15 EDT 2015

The May 21 'Urban Forestry Today' Noonhour Webcast will feature Dr. Dave
Bloniarz, US Forest Service, who will wrap up our two-part spring series
with ³Technology Pests and Urban Trees².

As always, we will offer free ISA (& MCA) CEU¹s.

Please see below for details.

Rick

Technology, Pests and Urban Trees
  The  pest-detection module in i-Tree Streets and Eco provides a portable,
accessible and standardized method of observing a tree for possible  insect
or disease problems.  Join Dr. David Bloniarz, U.S. Forest Service, as he
outlines this important resource designed to aid urban foresters,
commercial arborists/consultants and interested volunteers in their
day-to-day urban forestry-related activities.
To attend, visit  www.joinwebinar.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001AIAryx_5fXkMxlFY9G_187__wfpkbxCbLO9Z8hA6DQAC
ncmPt-LwrMmZiSKROzPdPshuHhLSX7YgkiUOYRkikeIguuD47JRJVneT0_ze1FM=>  and enter
the ID code # 121-999-467.
  This broadcast is free and will offer the opportunity for arborists to
earn 1.0 ISA CEU and 0.5 MCA credit.

For more information, contact:Rick HarperDepartment of Environmental
ConservationUniversity of Massachusetts, Amherstrharper at eco.umass.edu
The Urban Forestry Today 2015 Webcast Series is sponsored by  the
University of Massachusetts Department of Environmental  Conservation,  in
cooperation with the Massachusetts Tree Wardens' &  Foresters'  Association,
University of Massachusetts Extension, and the   Massachusetts Department of
Conservation and Recreation.

Thursday    May 21      12-1 pm EDT

2015 SeriesLunchtime Webinars   Visit the MTWFA website
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001AIAryx_5fXkMxlFY9G_187__wfpkbxCbLO9Z8hA6DQAC
ncmPt-LwrMmZiSKROzPdPshuHhLSX7YgUV1r9UNWmXyNMvxYwDQ41Q6Z0Sk_eygqSn06I6fkAg==