[CANUFNET] Researchers - Suspended Pavement Systems

jimtree123 at gmail.com jimtree123 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 09:55:22 EST 2016

Phillip

Here is a study by Tom Smiley at Bartlett.  I was helping Tom with this.  While Tom has not published the paper he did allow me to write up these first year results that Deep Root prepared as a blog piece.

Jim Urban, FASLA / Urban Trees + Soils
915 Creek Drive / Annapolis, Maryland 21403
Cell	410 693 9053     Office 410 263 4838
jimtree123 at gmail.com
http://www.jamesurban.net