[CANUFNET] Tree Removal Letter

Tim Fedoruk timfedoruk at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 19 16:04:48 EDT 2016

Good afternoon Taylor;
I am a resident of Thames Centre (Dorchester ON 10km east of London). This Municipality doesn't even contact the residents that work will be done. They just do it and then deal with(or ignore) the residents that complain and ask questions. I asked the Manager of Roads in Oct '14 and he stated that they doesn't have the time to notify every resident that if there is a tree that they feel creates a "safety issue" they just chop!

There are by-laws that give them the right to enter onto private property and trim/remove the offending tree/shrub etc. if, in their opinion, a safety issue is at hand. No fact just an opinion.
Good luck with your letter.
Respectfully,
Tim Fedoruk