[CANUFNET] Tree Removal Letter

Jim McCready jdmccready at bell.net
Tue Jul 19 17:24:03 EDT 2016

Taylor
Go with the letters you got from the City of Ottawa . They had a professional advisor assist with what they put together. They are a member of our  Regional  Forest Health Network which includes eastern Ontario , West Quebec and Northern New York State.
What City of Ottawa uses the rest of our Municipality uses
Cheers
Jim McCready R.P.F.
Chair
Regional Forest Health Network