[CANUFNET] Cost-Sharing Programs with Homeowners

Alex Satel asatel at ufis.ca
Mon Aug 8 10:50:03 EDT 2016

Hi Shelley,

The Town of Oakville had a program whereby homeowners could request to have
an ash street tree that otherwise would not meet the Town's injection
criteria (mainly trees with DBH <20 cm) treated through the "Adopt-an-Ash"
program. I think the homeowner had to cover the entire cost of that tree's
injection. However, it seems that the program is no longer in effect due to
the extent of infestation.

More info can be found here:
http://www.oakville.ca/residents/eab-treatment.html and you may wish to
contact someone at the Town directly.