[CANUFNET] Cost-Sharing Programs with Homeowners

Alice Casselman alice.casselman37 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:23:27 EDT 2016

Hi folks

Found a new startup company that is capable of sensing gases in the air and reporting. Would like to ask this company if they would be interested in doing this on both treated and untreated streets to share the results with taxpayers on those streets so that they might be interested in lowering the temperature is or decreasing pollution   -   that is help pay for replacement removal treatment to maintain the shade,other ecological services and Personal Health of their street.
And of course it would cost money!

Alice

Sent from my iPhone