[CANUFNET] Tree tag/plate question.

Gabrielle Lalande environnement at af2r.org
Wed Oct 26 10:05:21 EDT 2016

Hello,

Whenever we put plates to identify the trees we have them produced by a
local signaling company. They offer conception and printing of the plates,
and have all the tools needed for you to install the plates.

<http://www.af2r.org/>
 Retrouvez-nous sur Facebook! <http:///>   Suivez-nous sur Twitter!
<https://twitter.com/AF2R_Quebec>