[CANUFNET] Incentives

Hamilton, Emily via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Thu Jan 19 11:51:16 EST 2017

Hello Shawn,

Thanks for the comment. I too would like to hear from others if they are using that type of system - or want to try. It's an idea that's been tossed around, but I have not yet seen implemented.

Regards,
Emily
Emily Hamilton | Environmental Technician - Arboriculture

CITY OF SURREY
Trees and Landscape Section, Building Division - Planning and Development
13450 104th Ave, Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 1V8
T 604.591.4560 www.surrey.ca/treeprotection<www.surrey.ca>