[CANUFNET] Climate change adaptation strategies

Geri Poisson via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue Feb 14 09:12:23 EST 2017

Amber, You may already be aware of this publication but it looks like a good resource and the whole book is free: “Cities adapt to extreme heat - Celebrating local leadership  http://iclr.org/citiesadaptheat.html

Geri Poisson, B.A. (Hon) / ISA Certified Arborist, CAN-CISEC
Terrestrial Ecologist
Beacon Environmental
126 Kimberley Avenue, Bracebridge, ON P1L 1Z9
T)  705.645.1050 x22  F) 705.645.6639
www.beaconenviro.com<http://www.beaconenviro.com/>