[CANUFNET] CUFN Quebec region: New representation

Adrina Bardekjian via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue Apr 18 17:25:32 EDT 2017

Dear CUFN Members:

The CUFN Steering Committee has completed its selection process and we are pleased to announce that Meagan Hanna of the City of Montreal will be joining us as the new, CUFN Quebec representative.

Meagan comes to us with a wide professional network across Quebec, and is also the president of the ISA Chapter of Quebec (SIAQ).

We would also like to acknowledge and thank Dr. Pierre Jutras, City of Montreal, for his years of dedication and leadership in serving the CUFN. Pierre participated in the original CUFN meeting in Winnipeg in 2004 and has been invaluable in pushing the initiative forward in Quebec and elsewhere.

The CUFN looks forward to Meagan Hanna's new role as our Quebec representative effective immediately.

For an overview of regional urban forestry activities, please join us on April 26th from 1:30-2:30pm (Eastern) for our upcoming webinar hosted by the Canadian Institute of Forestry - details attached.

Best,

Adrina C. Bardekjian, MFC, PhD
Manager, Urban Forestry Programs and Research Development
Gestionnaire des Programmes forestiers urbains et du d?veloppement de la recherche
Working days for TC: Mondays through Thursdays
Jours de travail pour AC: lundi ? jeudi

Tree Canada | Arbres Canada
470 rue Somerset St. West/ouest |Ottawa, ON K1R 5J8
abardekjian at treecanada.ca / abardekjian at arbrescanada.ca
treecanada.ca<http://treecanada.ca/> / arbrescanada.ca<http://arbrescanada.ca/>