[CANUFNET] Hand pull testing

Ethier Elaine via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Mon May 1 11:52:14 EDT 2017

Although it's about buildings, this organisation has proven to be outstanding for wind simulation and parameters, probably adaptable to mature and héritage trees.

Mr. Mario Goncalves
INFORMATIONS TECHNIQUES:
Mario D. Gonçalves, ing.
Président
courriel: m.goncalves at cebq.org
<mailto:m.goncalves at cebq.org>tél.: 855-353-2532<tel:855-353-2532> #2250

Wind laboratory in Montreal at Concordia University, for buildings and wind force to ground analysis. Civil Engineer,  Ted Stathopoulos.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/emissions/le_15_18/2016-2017/chronique.asp?idChronique=426586

Elaine Ethier
Plani Gester
Aménagement, foresterie urbaine