[CANUFNET] Hand pull testing

Philip van Wassenaer via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Mon May 1 16:46:18 EDT 2017

Rob,

We do have considerable experience with engineering based tree risk
assessments using pulling tests. I would be very happy to discuss this
further with you if you want to contact me directly. My contact information
is below.

Sincerely,

Philip van Wassenaer, B.SC., MFC
Urban Forest Innovations Inc.
1331 Northaven Drive
Mississauga ON L5G 4E8
Tel:  (905) 274-1022
Cell: (647) 221-3046
Fax: (905) 274-2170

www.urbanforestinnovations.com

UFI has moved! Please note our new address.