[CANUFNET] MFI Canada 2017

Brian Geerts via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue Jun 20 09:57:32 EDT 2017

I'm so excited that the Municipal Forestry Institute is coming to Canada this fall!

I attended in 2010, and it truly was a life and career changing experience for me.  The learning is intense, on-target, and very practical; it is an excellent investment.  We're sending one of our staff, and I challenge you to send someone from your organization as well.  Even though it was 7 years ago, I still regularly refer to the learning I gained in that one cold week in Nebraska.

The registration information for MFI 2017 Canada is available at: http://www.urban-forestry.com/

http://www.urban-forestry.com/assets/documents/mfi-canada/mfi-canada-flyer.pdf

Sign up today!

Brian Geerts
Manager of Forestry and Horticulture
City of Cambridge
Dickson Centre
30 Parkhill Road W. ON N1R 5W8
geertsb at cambridge.ca<mailto:geertsb at cambridge.ca>
Tel:519.740.4681 x4558
Fax: 519.624.6975

This communication is confidential and may contain information protected by Privacy
legislation.  Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone.