[CANUFNET] MFI Canada 2017

Jerri LaHaie via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue Jun 20 15:04:02 EDT 2017

Thank you for sharing your MFI experience,  Brian, it is always rewarding for us to hear of the impact MFI has had on our graduates.

Canadians Owen Croy, John McNeil (MFI grad), and Martha Barwinsky (MFI grad) will join myself, Andy Hillman, Walt Warriner, and Paul Ries as teaching cadre members.

In order to keep MFI affordable in Canadian dollars, we need to have a minimum attendance of 45 people. The deadline to reach this goal is Aug 1, about 45 days away.

Hopefully we will surpass this goal for our first ever MFI Canada. Would love to hear other grads share their experience and encourage others to attend!

Jerri LaHaie, CAE, Executive Director
Society of Municipal Arborists

Jerri J. LaHaie, CAE, Executive Director
Society of Municipal Arborists
PO Box 90060
East Point, GA 30364
706-340-5916