[CANUFNET] Passing of an urban forestry pioneer

Councillor Laura Dupont via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Wed Nov 1 18:10:42 EDT 2017

Hello Nathalie,

My sincere condolences to you and your family.  Your father was a visionary, that is an impressive legacy.  I hope we can rise to his expectations and start considering and supporting our natural assets in the very near future.

Regards,

Councillor Laura Dupont
City of Port Coquitlam
2580 Shaughnessy Street