[CANUFNET] RFP: 'Green Legacy' Program Study for London & Region

Brianne Curry via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Fri Nov 3 14:12:47 EDT 2017

*REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: 'GREEN LEGACY' PROGRAM STUDY FOR LONDON & REGION*

*ReForest London*, along with our program partners (Upper Thames River
Conservation Authority, City of London, Thames Valley District School
Board, and London District Catholic School Board), is undertaking a
feasibility study to assess the potential to develop and implement a local
version of Wellington County’s municipally-based tree growing program
(the “*Green
Legacy Program*”).

*The committee is seeking proposal submissions to obtain the services of a
consultant(s) to undertake two components of our broader feasibility
study.  The selected applicant(s) will prepare two reports in support of
this study, which will outline*:

   - Possible models of delivery and business case(s), including operating
   costs, for a large-scale tree-growing program that meets our partners’ needs
   - An assessment of infrastructure needs for delivering a large-scale
   tree-growing program that meets our program partners’ needs

The reports will inform the overall feasibility study and will, in part,
guide the recommended course of action for the committee.

*Application Process:*

Interested applicants can download the Consultant Package by visiting our
website at

http://www.reforestlondon.ca/news/request-proposals-green-
legacy-program-study-london-region

The package contains proposal requirements, application process, and
deadlines. Please review the package in its entirety.

Applicants are advised to *register *to stay up-to-date on addendums and
posted updates. To register, please email schools at reforestlondon.ca and
indicate “RFP Registration” in the subject line.

Proposals are due no later than* November 24th, 2017.* A more detailed
application timeline is available in the consultant's package.

For further information contact Brianne Curry at schools at reforestlondon.ca

*Brianne Curry*
School Community Tree Challenge Coordinator
ReForest London
519-936-9548 x226 <(519)%20936-9548>