[CANUFNET] Planting door hangers

Naomi Zurcher via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue Dec 5 02:47:44 EST 2017

Hi Mark:

Forgive me if my comment is incorrect but the picture in the door hanger looks like a mulch volcano - no matter how much I enlarged, you can't see the root flare. Since you correctly asked people to not mound anything around the base of the tree, shouldn't the picture reflect the correct installation of mulch? We always constructed donuts but from this picture, the mounds do not look as if there is a depression in the middle and a clear zone around the buttress area.

Thanks - no offense.

Naomi