[CANUFNET] Planting door hangers

Mark Davies via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Mon Dec 4 15:39:21 EST 2017

Hi Steve,
We have used a door hanger (attached) for several years now with a lot of success. As our planting is now contracted out for the most part, we have them fill in the species at the time of planting and leave it at the adjacent home. We found that without the door hanger, we were receiving several calls relating to the type of tree and what they need to do to help it get established.
The door hangers for the most part have answered these questions.
Thanks, Mark.

S. Mark Davies   B.Sc. (Agr)
I.S.A. Qualified Tree Risk Assessor
Ontario Qualified Utility Arborist

Supervisor Urban Forestry
Community Services Department
1200 Elgin Mills Rd E., Richmond Hill, ON L4S 1M4
(905) 780-2945