[CANUFNET] Research: Women in arboriculture and urban forestry

Bardekjian, Adrina via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Thu Jan 18 08:29:46 EST 2018

Hi Naomi,

Thank you for your interest and inquiry.
We are currently working on writing up our results. Once published, we will certainly share with the list.

Kind regards,

Adrina

********
Adrina C. Bardekjian, MFC, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow | Faculty of Forestry | Department of Forest Resources Management | The University of British Columbia
Totten Fellow, USDA Forest Service Northern Research Station, New York City Urban Field Station
UVR Working Group, Toronto Cancer Prevention Coalition
e: adrina.bardekjian at ubc.ca
w: www.adrinabardekjian.com<http://www.adrinabardekjian.com>
@AdrinaBard