[CANUFNET] Tree Inventory Software

Philip van Wassenaer via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Mon Jan 22 11:34:49 EST 2018

Hello Shane,

I have had good experiences with the Tree Plotter software that has been developed by Ian Hanou et al. at Plan-It Geo:

www.TreePlotter.com

This is very robust urban forest inventory and management software with many different modules for various tasks you might want from an updated inventory approach.

Hope this helps,

Philip van Wassenaer, B.SC., MFC

Urban Forest Innovations Inc.

1331 Northaven Drive

Mississauga ON L5G 4E8

Tel:  (905) 274-1022

Cell: (647) 221-3046

Fax: (905) 274-2170

UFI new logo very small

www.urbanforestinnovations.com <http://www.urbanforestinnovations.com/>

UFI has moved! Please note our new address.