[CANUFNET] Mature tree retention

Ethier Elaine via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Mon Aug 27 11:18:37 EDT 2018

Hello,
If the trees are considered like posts would be, and very close to the road or highway, they should be treated as conflictuel object for road/driver safety.

Can the road be diverted sinuously away from the trees ? Can road plots be considered in the road structure for water drainage and supply to the Maples ?

Some road strangulation patterns are made to force drivers to slow down. Designs vary into large sidewalks where oversized planter or trees 🌳 are planted. Could this be foreseeable in the area you are projecting the road ?

Elaine Ethier
Plani Gester
Aménagement, foresterie urbaine