[CANUFNET] Trees and the Law in Canada

Peter Shields via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Mon Aug 27 16:09:10 EDT 2018

Oh wow!  Can’t wait…Will you be pitching the potential course to Ontario?  I think they are still looking for presentations for the conference in February!  …and articles as always.  You are always full value Julian!

Peter Shields
ISA Board Certified Master Arborist ON-0570B, TRAQ
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist #536
peter.shields570 at gmail.com<mailto:peter.shields570 at gmail.com>
www.linkedin.com/in/peter-shields570<http://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-shields570>
(705) 500-4860

[cid:EC0EB0E2-595D-45E3-82C0-923D4F038325]