[CANUFNET] Arboriculture as a Red Seal Trade

Amundson, Gus via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Wed Oct 17 13:08:02 EDT 2018

Hello,

I was wondering how the Canadian Urban Forestry Network can support and promote Arboriculture becoming an Interprovincial Red Seal Trade? This is so important as it shows colleges and clients, as Arborists we have a standard of training allowing us to work safely in a professional manner while getting the job done. BC has the best apprenticeship program in the country for arboriculture through the Industry Training Authority, but needs the support of the industry to thrive. It is so important to teach and train our industrial athletes across this great country to safely care for the Urban Forest we all depend on.

Thanks,

-Gus

Sent from my iPhone