[CANUFNET] City of Cambridge, Ontario: New Private Tree Bylaw

Mark B via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Thu Oct 18 10:55:51 EDT 2018

Great initiative Brian. Have you date this on LinkedIn yet?
I know the Arborists on there would be interested.

Just an update with myself I’m back in the UK working as a Assessor at Wiltshire college at the moment. I retired from NCC and officially in Canada, headed back in August.

I am reconnecting my networking with Arborists and Horticulturist here.  I looking long term to set up some Canadian /Uk exchange programme, maybe with the college or just myself.

All the best Mark

Sent from my iPhone