[CANUFNET] Green Legacy Tour & Workshop (October 26th)

Brianne Curry via CANUFNET canufnet at list.web.net
Tue Oct 23 14:22:32 EDT 2018

*4 Spots Available for Friday October 26th:*

ReForest London, in partnership with the Wellington County Green Legacy,
has 4 spots left for a tour this Friday, October 26th.  We will first visit
the Green Legacy nursery in Puslinch, Ontario, to see their inspiring work
"in action". Since the program was launched 14 years ago, over 2 million
trees have been distributed throughout the county, all with the help of
volunteers and students.
>From there, we will depart to have lunch and a workshop at REEP Green
Solutions in Kitchener to discuss findings and share ideas related to work
in urban forestry initiatives around the province. Representatives from
several other non-profit organizations, conservation groups and
municipalities will be in attendance

Lunch will be provided. The location of the nursery is here
<https://goo.gl/maps/k6m56o9ESrv>.

*RSVP to Brianne Curry at schools at reforestlondon.ca
<schools at reforestlondon.ca> for more information and to register. *

*Brianne Curry*