[CANUFNET] Job Posting Arborist

Koskinen, Jennifer Jennifer.Koskinen at stantec.com
Thu May 23 12:03:49 EDT 2019

Good day,

Stantec is looking for an Arborist - we have a job posting located here:

https://stantec.jobs/waterloo-on/arborist-landscape-architect/E0D4BB9B5F284E21BD314BF6A6CB5F53/job/

Although the posting identifies Arborist/Landscape Architect - we are also interested in solely Arborists.

If interested please contact me directly.

Regards,

Jennifer Koskinen

Jennifer Koskinen HBESfcon, ISA
Arborist

Direct: 519 585-7442
Mobile: 519 503-1453
Fax: 519 579-6733
Jennifer.Koskinen at stantec.com<mailto:Jennifer.Koskinen at stantec.com>

Stantec
100-300 Hagey Boulevard
Waterloo ON N2L 0A4

[Stantec]<http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.