[CANUFNET] Commemorative planting of a tree either in White Rock or Vancouver

Ethier Elaine elaine.ethier at umontreal.ca
Fri May 24 15:03:54 EDT 2019

Hello,

My best friend past away and I’ve been trying to get information as to memorial plantings in the above mentioned areas. Her life celebration is this weekend. I will be in from Montreal visiting the VanDusen Botanical Garden and visiting in White Rock area from the 26th to the 29th pm. I would love to have an idea on how, where and who to contact to proceed no matter when the tree is planted.
Thanking you in advance for showing me the way.

Elaine Ethier
Plani Gester
Aménagement, foresterie urbaine