[CANUFNET] 10th Guide to Plant Appraisal - Dr. Dunster reveals the truth

Peter Shields peter.shields1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 13:43:54 EDT 2019

Hello,
We (ISAO)  held a plant appraisal workshop this past April, delivered by James Komen, which explained the differences in the trunk formula method (now trunk formula technique) and was very well received.  I think there are many concerns about the 10th, but I am finding once the understanding and explanation of the changes are understood, it is difficult to appreciate.  Personally, I find the new process easier, and there is less ambiguity.
The re-printed 10th in now scheduled to be released in June/July now.
In Ontario, we are scheduling Mark Duntemann to deliver a Tree Plant Appraisal Qualification (TPAQ) course in September/October.
We are working to form our new RPAC, will discuss everything.
I will keep all updated as new developments come.  As always, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, I’ll try to answer to the best of my ability.
Regards,

Peter Shields
ISA Board Certified Master Arborist ON-0570B, TRAQ
ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist #536
www.shieldstree.com<http://www.shieldstree.com>
(705) 500-4860