[CANUFNET] Guide for Plant Appraisal, 10th ed. 2nd. Printing

Michael Richardson mrtree at kos.net
Mon Jul 29 07:16:31 EDT 2019

The second printing of The Guide for Plant Appraisal, 10th ed. has arrived
on my doorstep, about one year since I purchased the 1st Ed.

I have not had a chance to review it yet.

I have been told that there are yet more problems and pages are missing.
A new printing is being awaited.  This is rumour to me as I have no
confirmation.

I await official word from CTLA, ISA or another constituent group as to
the status of the second printing.  I wonder if any of the RPAC will be
making a statement as to use of the 10th.

Michael