[CANUFNET] Guide for Plant Appraisal, 10th ed. 2nd. Printing

Jack Radecki jackandali at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 29 13:11:18 EDT 2019

Thanks Mike

It is important to know that there may still be a problem with the second
printing. I will personally continue to use the guidance for the 9th edition
until the 10th is approved by all - ISA, ASCA, foresters, nurserypersons and
landscape architect umbrella groups. CTLA is comprised of different
constituent groups as you say. If Peter Shields who replaced me as Chair of
the RPAC makes a statement then sure we should listen. I (personally being
there and done that) will make my own decisions on this but will probably
follow the recommendations from ASCA peers.

Best Jack Radecki