[CANUFNET] large tree moves

John Wilson 5646.e.wilson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 19:59:00 EDT 2019

Nikki,
If you haven't already ……...…...……. I suggest you check out the article
"Mature Tree Transplanting, Best Management Practices" by Gary Watson page
46 of June issue of Arborist News.
If you don't get the magazine let me know and I will send you a copy of the
article.
Regards
John

Aurora Community Arboretum